Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone link pics of what the cloth seats look like? Everything I see online is leather. I'm on the fence as to what trim I'd like.

Thanks!

G~

·
Registered
55 Posts
My guess is that there aren't any pictures yet because production hasn't started, so there aren't any. Sure, Subaru created the demo used at car shows, but for mass production they have to make changes to the plant in Indiana where they will be producing it, which is scheduled to be done soon, but hasn't been done yet.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. For now I'm just checking out pictures of the outback cloth seats. Figure it will be similar. Hope to see some pics online soon.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Thanks. For now I'm just checking out pictures of the outback cloth seats. Figure it will be similar. Hope to see some pics online soon.
Considering the Ascent seats will be made at the same NHK Seating plant in Frankfort as the Outback / Legacy / Impreza seats, I'm guessing they'll very similar. The biggest difference sounds like the material already having a stain resistant coating on it of some kind.

·
Registered
94 Posts
The 2018 Outback cloth seats are pretty nice in light colors, not so much black. If the Ascent's cloth seats have the same design then it may look better in beige.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts