1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
My uncles ‘32 Model A Roadster had those ditch lights, non LED off course. 😀

·
Registered
101 Posts
I used the ADF Crosstrek ditch light brackets. You can also use the LP ones. Both brackets require triming/cutting of the wiper cowel.
Awesome. I may have to try that. Looks great! Do you mind posting a picture of how much trimming or how it fits ? Much appreciated.
ps. A mi th or so ago you asked for video of the catback exhaust. I posted a video for your acoustic pleasure.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I used the ADF Crosstrek ditch light brackets. You can also use the LP ones. Both brackets require triming/cutting of the wiper cowel.
Why the crosstrek vs the forester or the outback? Did you talk with ADF or LP? To which would work best for a retrofit?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why the crosstrek vs the forester or the outback? Did you talk with ADF or LP? To which would work best for a retrofit?
I know someone else who used the LP ones from a Crosstrek they confirm that they work. I just went with the ADF ones since they seem to have a little more range and in terms of the slots for the hood bolts.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dumb question, what are ditch lights? BTW, isn't your luggage carrier facing the wrong way? It looks like the bluntbend is facing forward.
Ditch lights are used to light up the shoulders of a trail so you can see where you're going and don't end up getting stuck into a ditch or run into something.
My Thule cargo box is installed correctly, that's just the way the Motion XT like looks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts