Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I installed my interior LEDs last night, and managed to break the 3rd row driver side light housing/vent. The bulb base doesn’t clip in correctly, so the light flickers and doesn’t stay on some of the time. Super glue didn’t fix it either...

Anyone with a service manual that can explain how to remove the light housing/vent, and know what the part number to replace it is?

Thanks,
Michael

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited
801 Posts
My LEDs came today and I got them installed without breaking anything. Had to pry harder than I was comfortable with, luckily the lens plastic is pretty thick. Definitely worth doing, much brighter.

·
Registered
58 Posts
My LEDs came today and I got them installed without breaking anything. Had to pry harder than I was comfortable with, luckily the lens plastic is pretty thick. Definitely worth doing, much brighter.
I have a 2020 Ascent Limited. Where did you get your LED's? Mine came with most of the LEDs, but I still have a few incandescent bulbs (each side of the visor mirrors and cargo area.) Might be more, but haven't looked too closely.

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited
801 Posts
I have a 2020 Ascent Limited. Where did you get your LED's? Mine came with most of the LEDs, but I still have a few incandescent bulbs (each side of the visor mirrors and cargo area.) Might be more, but haven't looked too closely.
SuperBrightLEDs.com

I bought the 194 bulbs in Natural 4100k.

They have worked perfectly for over a year.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts