Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure a number of you are in the same boat and patiently waiting for your Ascent to arrive at your local dealership.

We pre-ordered our Ascent with the Touring package way back in February at our Oakland dealership. Last week, I was told by both Subaru corporate and our sales rep that they were expecting our Ascent to be delivered by July 2nd. Exciting!

Our sales just told us they were still waiting for the truck, even though it was expected yesterday and didn't know where it was. Apparently, it can arrive here between now and the next 3 weeks!!!

Oh, man. This waiting game is really hard. Especially when you know it's so close. :eek:

·
Registered
583 Posts
I wonder why there is vast discrepancy in information given out... some people call the dealer or SOA and get told their car is on a truck and then it gets delivered the next day .... other times people call and no one seems to have a clue about anything having to do with the car ... is it just pure luck when you call that you reach someone that makes an effort to find out something or is it that there is no information to find out or what ? It seems so random....and frustrating:confused::rolleyes:

·
Administrator
10,457 Posts
I wonder why there is vast discrepancy in information given out... some people call the dealer or SOA and get told their car is on a truck and then it gets delivered the next day .... other times people call and no one seems to have a clue about anything having to do with the car ... is it just pure luck when you call that you reach someone that makes an effort to find out something or is it that there is no information to find out or what ? It seems so random....and frustrating:confused::rolleyes:
Because any car with an expected ETA of soon was scheduled for July 20th, which still shows in the system. So, "now" (or close to it) being more likely, but "three weeks" being in line with July 20th.

I went through that as well, because the original promise/schedule date for mine (July 20) still showed in the system, but then a pending final delivery notification came up. Mine arrived last Friday.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Because any car with an expected ETA of soon was scheduled for July 20th, which still shows in the system. So, "now" (or close to it) being more likely, but "three weeks" being in line with July 20th.

I went through that as well, because the original promise/schedule date for mine (July 20) still showed in the system, but then a pending final delivery notification came up. Mine arrived last Friday

Huh?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts