Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,456 Posts
looks great! how much did it hurt the checkbook if you dont mind me asking?
also...hows come they didnt do the silly beige vinyl on the doors and dash?

·
Registered
824 Posts
From a Premium owner,I’m jealous.It really looks awesome.
Is it OEM?...and are you planning to the finish the door?
I’m only asking because there’s now 2 different materials ,unless you’re ok with it.

·
Administrator
10,987 Posts
From a Premium owner,I’m jealous.It really looks awesome.
Is it OEM?...and are you planning to the finish the door?
I’m only asking because there’s now 2 different materials ,unless you’re ok with it.
Not OEM, and, it somewhat replicates the Touring's three tone interior. ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Luis, Robert is right on. The Touring with the saddle leather has the light color wrap around detail in tan. Even black leather Limited are the same. The difference is the higher end models come wrapped with imitation leather. Premiums have a carbon fiber look.

·
Administrator
10,987 Posts
Luis, Robert is right on. The Touring with the saddle leather has the light color wrap around detail in tan. Even black leather Limited are the same. The difference is the higher end models come wrapped with imitation leather. Premiums have a carbon fiber look.
Really liking the brown side door panels. Reminds me of the Outback Touring doors. I miss the ivory in the panels though, that the Ascent has and the Outback doesn't.

·
Registered
824 Posts
It really looks awesome ragmalibu, I can picture this in my CWP.
Now how to convince the wife,but one could dream in the meantime.

·
Registered
824 Posts
You know looking at this again ,I’m really diggin’ the 2 tone .
credit card just jumped out of the wallet and ran for its life

·
Registered
216 Posts
Anybody ever go through costco to get your seats outfitted with leather? I was considering it, but also don’t want to spend the money, not now at least. Just curious how the experience was if so.

·
Registered
141 Posts

Did ours with Classic SoftTrim Leather as well. OEM Match Charcoal/blackish leather with blue stitching to give it some pop and sporty look.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.