Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a call from the dealer that said my Crimson Red Ascent was in! I am on vacation at Oak Island NC, and was so excited I drove back yesterday and took it on it's first Road Trip back to the beach last night!! I LOVE it! No issues with power, or anything for that matter! The lane assist could work a bit smoother. I got around 23 MPG from Richmond to the beach. I adjusted the cruise control quite a bit between speed limit to 5 over. Sound system is nice, ventilated seats are cool! (see what I did there?!). I will load some pix up as soon as I can take some and figure out how to upload them. The only upgrade for me was the hitch (my dealer told me too late that the change order time would close), so they will install after I get back from vacay. First Subie for me, this is replacing an '06 Sequoia with 215,000 mi's on it. (Hoping to get over that on this baby!)

·
Registered
144 Posts
I got a call from the dealer that said my Crimson Red Ascent was in! I am on vacation at Oak Island NC, and was so excited I drove back yesterday and took it on it's first Road Trip back to the beach last night!! I LOVE it! No issues with power, or anything for that matter! The lane assist could work a bit smoother. I got around 23 MPG from Richmond to the beach. I adjusted the cruise control quite a bit between speed limit to 5 over. Sound system is nice, ventilated seats are cool! (see what I did there?!). I will load some pix up as soon as I can take some and figure out how to upload them. The only upgrade for me was the hitch (my dealer told me too late that the change order time would close), so they will install after I get back from vacay. First Subie for me, this is replacing an '06 Sequoia with 215,000 mi's on it. (Hoping to get over that on this baby!)
Congrats! Based on the ventilated seats, I'm assuming you got the Touring?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry...yes, I got the Touring. I never had a chance to test drive one, so I was a little bit nervous. The told me at first it was going to be delivered July 20, then June 19th, then they didn't know...they all know my name at the dealership because I was a bit "over-excited" to say the least...I look out at it and still can't believe it's mine! (I will when the first car payment comes along though!) The dealer told me that they got 7 Ascents in the same day..so I guess they waited to send mine when the got more to deliver. Good luck everyone else, I hope you get earlier than expected deliveries too!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sorry...yes, I got the Touring. I never had a chance to test drive one, so I was a little bit nervous. The told me at first it was going to be delivered July 20, then June 19th, then they didn't know...they all know my name at the dealership because I was a bit "over-excited" to say the least...I look out at it and still can't believe it's mine! (I will when the first car payment comes along though!) The dealer told me that they got 7 Ascents in the same day..so I guess they waited to send mine when the got more to deliver. Good luck everyone else, I hope you get earlier than expected deliveries too!
Congrats! That is a great color. Do you mind sharing if you were able to negotiate or you paid MSRP? If yes, what range for your Touring? Thanks and enjoy you Ascent.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
That's a pretty low mile for those engine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts