Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got the 4 door Wrangler when it first came out.... Got the Land Rover Discovery Sport when it first came out.... I now drive a Subaru Ascent....

So I am a risk taker who likes to be different. One differnence I noticed... Maybe due to my age or just that I am so happy with the Ascent...

When I owned the other vehicles, I actually got a little mad when I saw another on the road.

I am now seeing a couple Ascents and I don't mind. I am content. The car makes me happy and calm.

Age or a side-effect of a really great vehicle?

·
Registered
920 Posts
Side effect of a really great vehicle. So far I've only seen other Ascents at the dealership, even though they can't keep them in stock!

·
Registered
78 Posts
So I got the 4 door Wrangler when it first came out.... Got the Land Rover Discovery Sport when it first came out.... I now drive a Subaru Ascent....

So I am a risk taker who likes to be different. One differnence I noticed... Maybe due to my age or just that I am so happy with the Ascent...

When I owned the other vehicles, I actually got a little mad when I saw another on the road.

I am now seeing a couple Ascents and I don't mind. I am content. The car makes me happy and calm.

Age or a side-effect of a really great vehicle?

No criticism intended; it's just an indication of developing good automotive judgement combined with maturity. :grin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.