Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Texas!

My Magnetite Gray Metallic Touring should be here mid-November. Once it arrives, I'll be working with the dealer on a special build project. I'll keep the details close to the vest for now and do an official picture unveiling. Needless to say, the project is going to look awesome! Just wanted to register and introduce myself real quick.

In addition to the standard Touring features, this one will also come with...
Auto-dimming exterior mirror w/ approach light
Rear bumper cover
Cargo tray
All-weather floor liners
Splash guards
Map & reading lights LED upgrade - 6 Bulb Kit
Aero crossbar set
Cargo net

Build project details a secret, for now! :devil:

Alan
Subaru Ambassador

·
Administrator
12,434 Posts
Welcome!!! Nice STI!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome!!! Nice STI!

Thank you, sir! The STI is definitely a wild ride but it's time for something new. I thought about giving the STI to my son but since he has decided to move to Japan and attend college at Temple University, he can walk down the street to Subaru headquarters and buy his own S208 Limited Edition. LOL!

I'll be collaborating with my local Subaru dealer on this Ascent build. I think it's going to turn out to be something really special. Can't wait! I'll be sure to post pictures.

And for those who have expressed concerns about a sensitive accelerator pedal in the new Ascent, come drive my STI in S# mode! (Sport sharp mode). Talk about twitchy! Speedometer in triple-digits before you can blink an eye.
:tango_face_surprise

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi.

I went with the Mag Touring also. Mods sound tantalizing. I’d definitely be into seeing some images after your upgrades.

Congrats on the purchase!

[Be sure to keep the shiny side up.]

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My new wheels and tires have arrived. Still awaiting the 2" lift kit. Delivery of the vehicle should be sometime in the next couple of weeks, then prep, install of all my goodies, window tint, vinyl applique on some chrome parts, and then I hope to take it home!

·
Administrator
12,434 Posts
Wooohoooo! My Ascent is scheduled for delivery tonight. Just need to do the paperwork and let the dealership perform a little magic. Pics soon!
Hope you end up loving it as much as I love mine!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Let the build begin!

Arrived, purchased, and now the build begins! Here are the stock BEFORE pics...
I'll post the AFTER photos as soon as they're done.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.