Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On all cars I had before (including 2 Subarus) AC control panel had simple AC on/off button.
When turned off, air blows with the same speed/direction just without AC.

I don't see such button on Ascent. The right knob just turns max AC.

is there a way to turn AC on/off as desired (say I want just air to circulate with out cooling it)

·
Registered
142 Posts
On all cars I had before (including 2 Subarus) AC control panel had simple AC on/off button.
When turned off, air blows with the same speed/direction just without AC.

I don't see such button on Ascent. The right knob just turns max AC.

is there a way to turn AC on/off as desired (say I want just air to circulate with out cooling it)
The A/C on/off button is there, next to the rear window/mirror defroster button underneath the temperature knob. It lights up when on and there's no light when off.

·
Registered
144 Posts
The A/C on/off button is there, next to the rear window/mirror defroster button underneath the temperature knob. It lights up when on and there's no light when off.
I was just going to say that. It appears the A/C button is below the actual temperature control buttons, next to the rear defroster button. I watched an in-depth review video to answer this (excites me even more every time I see the car)!.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.