Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
10,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HOW TO:

How to make your 3rd row seating more functional and more comfortable in the 2019 Subaru Ascent.

Also, please do not forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel. Help me break a thousand subscribers.

#Subaru #SubaruofAmerica #SubaruAmbassador #SubaruAmbassadorRobert #SubieLove #SubaruAscent #SubaruHowTo

·
Administrator
10,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Premier
46 Posts
Just subscribed. Thanks for the videos. The one about the air filter was conveniently useful.
Cheers!!

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,844 Posts
My solution to make the third row more functional is to fold it down when my Ascent is delivered and leave it that way. LOL That said, the video was very helpful in understanding how the seats and head rests actually work and I appreciate that, especially the auxiliary pillow trick to improve comfort for folks who's noggins don't rise to the occasion. While I can honestly say "I doubt" I'll use the third row for people, I also subscribe to the "never say never" things, too.

Like Bruno, I also appreciated the air filter video that I just watched a few minutes ago.

Reactions: Rush2112

·
Registered
816 Posts
Cool video Robert,surprised to see no Subaru logo on the pillows lol.Wonder how neck pillows used on a plane will work.

·
Administrator
10,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool video Robert,surprised to see no Subaru logo on the pillows lol.Wonder how neck pillows used on a plane will work.
LOL, I don't use the third row for passengers more than five times a year. Otherwise, I'd probably look for some Subaru pillows. ?

·
Registered
597 Posts
Great video and I really think Subaru needs to add an extra slot in those headrests. My younger sons head is at the wrong level and basically my older son has to sit in the back every time.

Subscribed to your channel and if you can subscribe to the on in my signature!

Also to help you find more viewers and get more subscribers I would recommend getting TubeBuddy to help with tags and also add a subscribe button to the lower right hand corner of your videos!

Keep them coming always great to have short to the point videos to help people out!

·
Administrator
10,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great video and I really think Subaru needs to add an extra slot in those headrests. My younger sons head is at the wrong level and basically my older son has to sit in the back every time.
The rails are soooo tough, but, with the right tools, I think one could cut extra notches into it. I may look into that, and let everyone know if it works.

Subscribed to your channel and if you can subscribe to the on in my signature!
Thanks, will do!

Also to help you find more viewers and get more subscribers I would recommend getting TubeBuddy to help with tags and also add a subscribe button to the lower right hand corner of your videos!

Keep them coming always great to have short to the point videos to help people out!
I'll check them out! Also about to finally get my website in some semblance of operation so I can organize my content better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts