Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
11,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This drunk driver, "attempted to maneuver a curve in the roadway at a high rate of speed", lost control of her car, "left the east side of the roadway where it **overturned several times** before coming to rest on it's right side."

Look at the cop cars in the distance. Wow, she overturned a NUMBER of times before the car came to a rest. That's a heck of a distance from the road.

Of course, it's a Subaru - the SAFEST 7/8 seater in the country, so...
"Ms.Joseph sustained minor injuries during the collision."

And yes, folks, it had that massive 4.5 foot moonroof and STILL held up really well!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/CHPBishop/posts/944640469258502?__tn__=-R

And of course, please don't drink and drive. There's others on the road, and not all of them drive Subarus.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Brand new even has a now illegal dealer plate.

January 1st all cars in CA sold without permanent plates must have a registered paper plate which looks similar to a license plate but also has vehicle type, color and date issued printed on it.

·
Administrator
11,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

January 1st all cars in CA sold without permanent plates must have a registered paper plate which looks similar to a license plate but also has vehicle type, color and date issued printed on it.
It may be in the rear window. Apparently Cali didn't designate where, and I've seen a number of states that affix it inside the car so it can't be easily yanked out of a plate frame.

https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/vr/templp

·
Registered
559 Posts
Impressive structure that’s for sure. I passed on the sunroof since I 1) never use the ones in my other vehicles and 2) hopefully the roof is a bit more rigid without the giant hole.

·
Registered
17 Posts

She probably bought it in 2018. I see a lot of cars on the road without temporary paper license plates in LA. Glad to hear she's okay. My fear is not that I'll be able to walk away from a crash but banging up my Ascent while it's still spanking new. :eek:

·
Registered
685 Posts
This drunk driver, "attempted to maneuver a curve in the roadway at a high rate of speed", lost control of her car, "left the east side of the roadway where it **overturned several times** before coming to rest on it's right side."
I bet they were NOT running CKE SSP performance sway bar bushings.

:disappointed:

:dunno:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.