Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
I am just gonna hang out here for the replies, haven't got this far yet on mine.

·
Administrator
10,968 Posts
Many accessories and options...

Touring has almost all... mabye just the side mirror addon.. or floor mats things like that
Oh you'd be surprised just how many add-ons you can get for the Touring. I'd know, since, for quite some time, mine was the most fully loaded Ascent Touring (and thus the most fully loaded Ascent of any trim level) in the area. It still may be, for all I know.

https://www.facebook.com/SubaruAmbassadorRobert/posts/2151891444851869

I added $5k (MSRP) of accessories and options. :tango_face_wink: :grin:

·
Registered
978 Posts
Any item thats not bolted on at the factory can be added at a big discount after purchase.

Its been this way with cars since the concept of 3rd party dealers was dreamed up.

As pointed out the Touring is more or less fully loaded as is.

·
Registered
590 Posts
You would be surprised at the add ons like Robert mentioned. We got all at invoice, not MSRP but here is list of just things we added:

popular package 2:
Auto dimming outside mirrors with Approach lighting
All weather floor mats
Rear bumper cover
Cargo Tray
Splash guards

We also added:
Hitch
Side Sill plates
Remote Start Key Fob
Rear seat protector
Led light upgrade
Cargo Net
Door edge guards
Crossbars

So yes it does come loaded, but still has plenty to add!

·
Registered
567 Posts
You would be surprised at the add ons like Robert mentioned. We got all at invoice, not MSRP but here is list of just things we added:

popular package 2:
All weather floor mats
Rear bumper cover
Cargo Tray
Splash guards

We also added:
Hitch
Side Sill plates
Remote Start Key Fob
Rear seat protector
Led light upgrade
Cargo Net
Door edge guards
Crossbars

The Remote Start Key Fob - is that different than the two key fobs that come with the Touring or is it a cheaper version that just unlocks doors and starts the engine? I'm looking for a "cheaper" version as a spare.

Would the Keyless Access key fob for the Premium work and be cheaper than the Touring fob?

·
Registered
3 Posts
John v

I paid close to 2100 under sticker price. Wasn't happy but best I could do. I understand there going for only 200 off sticker because there isn't many around. I also heard Subaru don't discount with rebates or cash back offers & dealers don't reduce. That's why there supposed to have higher trade in values. I hope that's true.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Touring $44695, Pop package#2 $742, add door edge guards $162, rear seat protector $92, sun shade $76, sun shade 3rd row $52. MSRP $ 46794. Invoice $43301 (VIP for me)

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Touring $44695, Pop package#2 $742, add door edge guards $162, rear seat protector $92, sun shade $76, sun shade 3rd row $52. MSRP $ 46794. Invoice $43301 (VIP for me)
43,301 - Plus tax, title, and fees?

·
Registered
590 Posts

popular package 2:
All weather floor mats
Rear bumper cover
Cargo Tray
Splash guards

We also added:
Hitch
Side Sill plates
Remote Start Key Fob
Rear seat protector
Led light upgrade
Cargo Net
Door edge guards
Crossbars

The Remote Start Key Fob - is that different than the two key fobs that come with the Touring or is it a cheaper version that just unlocks doors and starts the engine? I'm looking for a "cheaper" version as a spare.

Would the Keyless Access key fob for the Premium work and be cheaper than the Touring fob?
Yes it is different than the 2 that come with it. It only has a remote start button on it. We don’t always have the best internet or cellular service where we live so this is something we wanted to start the vehicle while still inside the house or other places. Joy of living in the mountains! Haha!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Even Colorado went below invoice and with shipping to us in Virginia was such a great deal! We just was able to get our local dealer to match it! Shop around don’t pay MSRP!

·
Registered
149 Posts
MSRP on the vehicle, the packages & add ons, even the service plan. Makes me a little sick to admit that but I walked away smiling 15 days ago and after 2000+ miles I still think it was worth every penny. Good on all of you getting a deal but my impatience took over and I *needed* it before our final summer vacation. It really did make aaaaalllll the difference to be driving 3 states in that plushy comfort and convenience as opposed to our full sized, crew cab pick up. Amazing but true. We all were more comfortable and felt we had more room (except my husband who is a smidge bitter because he had to sell his FJ for the Ascent).

·
Registered
590 Posts
MSRP on the vehicle, the packages & add ons, even the service plan. Makes me a little sick to admit that but I walked away smiling 15 days ago and after 2000+ miles I still think it was worth every penny. Good on all of you getting a deal but my impatience took over and I *needed* it before our final summer vacation. It really did make aaaaalllll the difference to be driving 3 states in that plushy comfort and convenience as opposed to our full sized, crew cab pick up. Amazing but true. We all were more comfortable and felt we had more room (except my husband who is a smidge bitter because he had to sell his FJ for the Ascent).
As long as your happy, who are we to judge! ?‍♀??

·
Registered
144 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts