Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking into a compressor and air gun to clean out all of the dirt and grime that collects in the corners of the interior.

Does anyone know what the smallest PSI rating I would need for that? I don’t need it to power any power tools, just want to make sure it has a strong air flow coming out to clean the dirt.

Ive been looking a portable compressors with small tanks such as these:

·
Registered
186 Posts
you don't want high pressure, 20 psi should be good, you want high volume.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I haul hay and straw ( never again straw ) and even with a tarp loose stuff gets all over, and I too, use my leafblower, start in the front, blow it all out the back.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I bought a detailing "paintbrush" to get the dust out from the dash crevices and I keep it in the door pocket along with a microfiber towel. My wife makes fun of me if I start using it at stoplights. 😆

I have a high volume inflator that I normally use for air matresses, but it works like a mini leaf blower too. I use this around the interior after beach days.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I bought a detailing "paintbrush" to get the dust out from the dash crevices and I keep it in the door pocket along with a microfiber towel. My wife makes fun of me if I start using it at stoplights. 😆
I'll drink to that!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts