Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please help me with a link that allows you to build a vehicle with options that includes prices?

Thank you,
JE

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Just from the ordering process that people and dealer posted on here, it appears that Subaru is not 100% ready for mass production yet. They still have 3-4mos until the delivery to dealers.

I'm guessing they won't have the build feature until June.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gotcha...thanks.

Having been in the Subaru scene for many years..I had a good relationship with the manager at my local dealership and was able to get $100 over invoice for myself and friends. That was in SoCal and now I am in NorCal..

How are people getting prices based on options? I called my local dealer and she said that hard prices aren't out yet.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Can someone please help me with a link that allows you to build a vehicle with options that includes prices?

Thank you,
JE
At this point in time, you can't. I can, but that's because I have full lists of everything. Note as well (since this just came up with someone else, too) is that as of right now, we cannot add Roof Rail Crossbars to new orders, so those will almost certainly have to be a dealer purchase later.

And yeah, I just had this come up, because what you do want to do is have an approximate idea of what accessories you want on the car when you sit down with your salesman to actually order the car. Same customer I mentioned above knew what color, trim level, and seating configuration he wanted, he just hadn't given any thought to how many or what accessories he wanted as well. Keep in mind that the accessories are pretty much almost the same on the Outback as on the Ascent, they just may have a slightly different price.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I called my local dealer and she said that hard prices aren't out yet.
She doesn't know what she's talking about.

I have a full list of accessory price and costs sitting on my desk right now. Sure, they are subject to change, but how else could you order a car without it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She doesn't know what she's talking about.

I have a full list of accessory price and costs sitting on my desk right now. Sure, they are subject to change, but how else could you order a car without it?
Yeah she said it must have came from a third party when I asked where these numbers are coming from...I called her out nicely.

I am asking the local subie folk for any rec's on a dealership...saving myself from wasting time. Otherwise I will have to make the trek to so-cal unless I can get it shipped up here without huge delivery fees.

I swear I saw a build page somewhere tho.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I can see list of all packages & accessories with invoice & MSPR prices on Costoauto.com. Put 2019, Subaru Ascent, then expand "Select Options"
Leon’s post is the best way to do it comparing against MSRP and invoice prices. The numbers are identical to the Ascent that I had ordered.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Yeah she said it must have came from a third party when I asked where these numbers are coming from...I called her out nicely.
Well, you saw it from a third party first. I will confirm or deny numbers, but I'll never let them out into the wild first myself.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Since Costco already have the build feature, then the Subaru website will have it any minute now.
HAHA! You are an optimistic one!

In reality they will deny, obstinate, obscure and finally accede, in that order.

·
Registered
217 Posts
KBB ie Kelly blue book has accurate info.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I talk to someone at SOA the other day and they said build programs should be up around the time they actually start building the cars so first of may TIFWIW

Reactions: Burutoo

·
Registered
168 Posts
Subaru.com Build option

So the ascent page on Subaru.com now has the build feature. Lots of other new features on the web page as well. Including all interior option mock ups.

Nearly every accessory is view able. For better or worse. Mysteries are revealed.

Happy building!!

Ascent Page Link

1 - 20 of 32 Posts