Subaru Ascent Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Benny,
Looking at getting some parts for my new Ascent: third row rear seat protector, 2nd row captains chairs rear seat protector, 3rd row sunshade, body side moldings and would like information about your discount code and how it affects the shipping costs that are stopping me purchasing from your site and instead purchasing locally. I'm located in TX. Do you charge sales tax in TX?
TIA
Hi,
PM sent. No Tax in TX yet!

Thanks,
- Benny

·
Registered
2022 Ascent Touring
1 Posts
Hey Guys!

We are thrilled to have learned about and now be a part of this forum! Hopefully we can be of assistance by offering Genuine Subaru Accessories and Replacement Parts at very competitive prices. We are proud to say we have been in the online parts business for over 10 years now and sponsor many other great online forums. As an automotive enthusiast myself I can certainly appreciate the open dialog and information such forums can offer.

So please do let us know if you have any questions or parts inquiries. We also have VIP codes available for forum members so please feel free to PM me for one.

Thank you!
- Benny
Hi,
PM sent. No Tax in TX yet!

Thanks,
- Benny
Benny, same thing, can you please send me a code too? Thanks.

·
Registered
2021 ascent
73 Posts
Are you still offering codes? Went to the site and just like one stated the shipping is a bit steep.Im looking for engine air filter and cabin air filter and maybe the rear cargo cover if i can find out if it covers the rear completely thanks

44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Hey Benny - good to see you here, I remember seeing you awhile back in the Forester forum!
I was about to buy some oil filters and some seatback protectors for my Ascent but am looking at 90 bucks in shipping. Are there any discount codes right now?
Hey Tristan I am happy you remembered us!

Yes I just sent you a PM

Thanks,
- Benny

·
Registered
2018 Subaru Outback Limited 3.6R, 2003 Honda Pilot EX
137 Posts
Hi Benny,
Do you have any discounts for parts right now? Need to order some interior protection items soon...
Thanks,

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hi Benny!

I just wanted to post here as I just received my latest order. Everything with the ordering process and products received met and exceeded my expectations as usual! Thanks again!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Guys!

We are thrilled to have learned about and now be a part of this forum! Hopefully we can be of assistance by offering Genuine Subaru Accessories and Replacement Parts at very competitive prices. We are proud to say we have been in the online parts business for over 10 years now and sponsor many other great online forums. As an automotive enthusiast myself I can certainly appreciate the open dialog and information such forums can offer.

So please do let us know if you have any questions or parts inquiries. We also have VIP codes available for forum members so please feel free to PM me for one.

Thank you!
- Benny
Do you have a motion/impact alarm?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Guys!

Thank you!
- Benny
Hi Benny,

Would like to know for TMPS sensors, could parts # 28103FL00C be use on the 2019 model?

Thank you very much!

David

·
Registered
2018 Subaru Outback Limited 3.6R, 2003 Honda Pilot EX
137 Posts
Hi Benny,
Any current promos or coupon codes for interior and exterior parts?
TIA

21 - 40 of 41 Posts