Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m leaving in a few hours to pick-up a new Ascent Touring (Abyss Blue Pearl) and hopefully all goes well. Thanks to this forum, I was able to identify how to easily obtain VIP Program Pricing that saved me a lot. The car is fully loaded with additional accessories like the Popular Package 3 (Rear Bumper Cover, Aero Crossbar Set, Auto-Dimming Exterior Mirror w/Approach Light, Cargo Tray, Rear Seatback Protector, and All-Weather Floor Liners), as well as LED interior lights, splash guards, windshield sunshade, and side sill plates. My final price was $42,629 and is 2% below invoice so I feel I’m getting a great deal! I’m leasing with $0 down and paying just slightly more than my current monthly price. Hope to post photos later! Any last minute advice while at the dealership?

·
Registered
584 Posts
I’m leaving in a few hours to pick-up a new Ascent Touring (Abyss Blue Pearl) and hopefully all goes well. Thanks to this forum, I was able to identify how to easily obtain VIP Program Pricing that saved me a lot. The car is fully loaded with additional accessories like the Popular Package 3 (Rear Bumper Cover, Aero Crossbar Set, Auto-Dimming Exterior Mirror w/Approach Light, Cargo Tray, Rear Seatback Protector, and All-Weather Floor Liners), as well as LED interior lights, splash guards, windshield sunshade, and side sill plates. My final price was $42,629 and is 2% below invoice so I feel I’m getting a great deal! I’m leasing with $0 down and paying just slightly more than my current monthly price. Hope to post photos later! Any last minute advice while at the dealership?[/QU

Take a deep breath.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts