Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to order our Limited. What should the cost be of factory order (port install) for the hitch? Costco pricing shows $360 MSRP and $270 invoice. Is that what I should expect? Is there labor cost added for port install?

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I'm about to order our Limited. What should the cost be of factory order (port install) for the hitch? Costco pricing shows $360 MSRP and $270 invoice. Is that what I should expect? Is there labor cost added for port install?
I got mine for $500. The costco is w/o labor.

If you add the trailer hitch later, be aware of the revision in the packaging. There's about 30% less items in the revision #2 (3rd model) trailer hitch.

·
Registered
89 Posts
When we ordered our 2020 Subaru Ascent Limited the trailer hitch was $499 MSRP and $370 invoice. It was included as part of our order using VIP pricing of 2% below invoice. Therefore I would conclude by ordering the hitch with the order of the vehicle, the hitch cost us $362.60 already installed.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,880 Posts
When we ordered our 2020 Subaru Ascent Limited the trailer hitch was $499 MSRP and $370 invoice. It was included as part of our order using VIP pricing of 2% below invoice. Therefore I would conclude by ordering the hitch with the order of the vehicle, the hitch cost us $362.60 already installed.
Ditto...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all. Just ordered ours and yes $370 with port install. Got the 2% off as well.

Costco pricelist seems to be wrong in this case. All other accessories were right on the money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts