Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to have found this forum. Didn't know such a site existed. Ordered the Ascent July 5th. Received notification yesterday..eta is September. So excited to get another Subaru. Had 6 previous Subarus. A few years ago wanted something bigger. Ended up getting a Nissan Rogue -- nice looking vehicle but its definitely not a Subaru. Can hardly wait to get the Ascent.

·
Registered
411 Posts
What did you end up ordering?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Nice. Same ( see signature) Welcome to the endless waiting and torture of the forums!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Congrats! We ordered the same thing. Cannot wait to hear that stereo.

Good news! I spoke with SOA yesterday and they said the rumors about production slowing down were not true. So hopefully our Sept. estimates are accurate.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Glad to have found this forum. Didn't know such a site existed. Ordered the Ascent July 5th. Received notification yesterday..eta is September. So excited to get another Subaru. Had 6 previous Subarus. A few years ago wanted something bigger. Ended up getting a Nissan Rogue -- nice looking vehicle but its definitely not a Subaru. Can hardly wait to get the Ascent.
Congratulation!
Welcome to the waiting club :tango_face_wink:

Good news! I spoke with SOA yesterday and they said the rumors about production slowing down were not true. So hopefully our Sept. estimates are accurate.
I heard the stereo on a demo model and it's not that good unless you tweak it to your taste. So, make sure to follow the steps mentioned here in this thread (https://www.ascentforums.com/forum/...-sound-system-tweak-everything.html#post26335) once you get your Ascent or create your own settings and share with us :smile:

·
Registered
357 Posts
welcome to the hurry up and wait but July to Sept isn't bad, the people here that ordered prior to them even making them are the ones that are starting to get impatient, but it will be worth the wait !!

·
Registered
60 Posts

Glad to hear this! :grin: Our ETA is September as well, it's been two weeks since we ordered it and it its dragging lol.

Reactions: Xandersmama85
1 - 12 of 12 Posts