Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of buying a new touring Ascent and I have a long commute so I want to be as comfortable as possible.

I couldn't find the breakdown using Google. Any help appreciated

thanks!
Jason

·
Registered
424 Posts
Come to think of it, I think #23 is to add to other non-Touring models. I don't think the Touring has add-on "packages" does it? I added some accessories (weather mats), plus this pre-shipped Touring came with some accessories that I didn't want/need (3rd row shades, Aero bars). But I don't recall packages.

Anyone who knows for sure, please chime in!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Here you go, can't vouch for the source but this jives with my buying process recollections.

There are several option packages in the non-Touring models so you can pick and choose feature bundles, and when you get to the Touring, you're buying mostly everything, so the remaining add-ons are a la carte accessories (and not feature packages). And at least for 2019, Touring has 2nd row Captains seats no matter what.

https://www.cars101.com/subaru/ascent/ascent2019.html#accessories

Screenshot is about a quarter way down the page.

F.S.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
4,180 Posts
There's nothing to add to the Ascent Touring other than color choice for the exterior and any accessories you want. The package on the Limited gets you "close" to that, but there are a few features that are on Touring that are not available on Limited including rain sensitive wipers, front camera, rear "smart rear-view" camera, etc.

Reactions: Trey T
1 - 6 of 6 Posts