Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been obsessed with owning a Subaru since I was a kid. It was just never an option or not big enough for my needs. Finally, finally they come out with the Ascent!!! Ordered mine a few weeks back after seeing the actual drives from Motortend, CNET etc. Hoping for delivery in early July. Got the Ascent in the Touring package with some add ons in Abyss Blue Pearl.

·
Registered
764 Posts
So I have been obsessed with owning a Subaru since I was a kid. It was just never an option or not big enough for my needs. Finally, finally they come out with the Ascent!!! Ordered mine a few weeks back after seeing the actual drives from Motortend, CNET etc. Hoping for delivery in early July. Got the Ascent in the Touring package with some add ons in Abyss Blue Pearl.
Awesome, welcome to family! Did your dealership give you an ETA for the order? Most of the orders placed at my dealership in the past few weeks have been October ETAs :(

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, no for sure delivery date but they assure me I made it with the first group of preorders for MJ dealership. In Alabama let’s just say Subaru isn’t so popular like it is up north and overseas (I’m from Australia). Hopefully July!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts