Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from hot, humid, and sunny Georgia! Today my family traded in a 2011 Outback Limited for an Ascent Touring! We are very excited and plan on getting many years and miles of enjoyment out of it.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Congrats! Got any pictures yet?

Reactions: David Wong

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quick snap I took in the parking lot at the dealership. It's actually raining right now so I can't get a better photo, I'll try later though.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hello from hot, humid, and sunny Georgia! Today my family traded in a 2011 Outback Limited for an Ascent Touring! We are very excited and plan on getting many years and miles of enjoyment out of it.
WOW! We are in Augusta and have been to GJ several times this week getting ready for the arrival of our preorder. They kept saying they weren't selling that Touring and had turned a handful of people down and even lost a customer that just went to ATL to get one instead. I would say you are very lucky. Did you work with Dennis? Our preorder is due Tuesday (White Limited). How did negotiating go? I have a bad feeling about the manager there, but we are looking for a dealer "home" as we also have an 2010 Outback that we'll upgrade in the next few years.

We're excited for you and will definitely be looking for that beauty around town! You're almost definitely the first in this area!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I drove your car! Well my wife did, hah. It's a great color combo. And! It sold us on the Touring.

Congratulations on the new ride.
We drove the Premium on the lot but climbed all around the Wongs Touring just this Friday! Beautiful!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WOW! We are in Augusta and have been to GJ several times this week getting ready for the arrival of our preorder. They kept saying they weren't selling that Touring and had turned a handful of people down and even lost a customer that just went to ATL to get one instead. I would say you are very lucky. Did you work with Dennis? Our preorder is due Tuesday (White Limited). How did negotiating go? I have a bad feeling about the manager there, but we are looking for a dealer "home" as we also have an 2010 Outback that we'll upgrade in the next few years.

We're excited for you and will definitely be looking for that beauty around town! You're almost definitely the first in this area!!
We worked with Evan. I first started the process with him last Monday and told him the blue Touring was the exact car I wanted. He said they couldn't sell it just yet since they needed it to show to customers. But then they said I could have it starting 6/30. I asked about any discounts based on it being the showroom floor model and all but they wouldn't budge. I imagine they wouldn't have any trouble selling it for full price at this stage since it's so rare right now.

We've gotten some service done there prior to this, related to other minor recalls, and have been pleased with their service and work. They're definitely not overly pushy with trying to force sales on you IMO, I think they're pretty nice to deal with.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts