Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi guys, just joined this forum as I'm looking into getting this as a family car. My other car is a wannabe race car lol
Welcome! Some here have already received theirs and others (like me) are patiently (or not so patiently) waiting for theirs to arrive at the dealer!

Reactions: calimomofboys

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome! The Ascent is awesome and perfect and has zero flaws. You should definitely get one ;)
Welcome! Some here have already received theirs and others (like me) are patiently (or not so patiently) waiting for theirs to arrive at the dealer!

For sure. We've been watching Youtube videos on it for a while (strange watching wife search for car vids on YT haha). We've test drove the Highlander and got some awesome pricing but have held off for a bit and have been calling the local dealership every week to see if they had any on the lot. Finally got some in, we went for a test drive and it's pretty dang good. On another level compared to the higlander.

Now I just gotta find the right place to get it from. Can't stand dealers that do not give deals.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome to the forum and glad to hear that the Ascent is on your wishlist. Unfortunately you'll probably have to do a lot of searching around and hassling at dealers before you find a price that you're happy with.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
See if you can find a dealer that will honor VIP pricing you can donate $500 to the ASPCA and immediately be eligible for VIP pricing which is Invoice minus 2%.

Yep already on that.

Welcome to the forum and glad to hear that the Ascent is on your wishlist. Unfortunately you'll probably have to do a lot of searching around and hassling at dealers before you find a price that you're happy with.

Already on this too. I'm going to haggle the crap out of people. Already got private messaged from someone in the area hinting me where to go based on his experience.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.