Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Ascent Onyx a couple days ago and I鈥檓 loving it so bad that i just needed to share/vent a little excitement haha this forum already helped with a couple doubts, can鈥檛 wait to see everyone鈥檚 setup!
This is my new Babyru 馃槃

Going for a roadtrip to Colorado and Utah all the way from Miami, FL with my girl and 5 dogs (i know, crazy right! 馃槄) by end of the month, excited to see how it drives and looks in snowy conditions 馃槑

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Registered
2021 Ascent Limited Black/Black
And my head is still spinning over the 5 dog part of your post. Your dogs must be WAY better behaved than the 5 dogs we know and love. We've got 3 and our grown daughter has 2, and if we took a road trip that long with those 5 dogs... well, our $40,000 car would be lucky to still be worth $1500 by the time the trip was over. Mostly likely we'd be unloading it at a local junk shop afterwards, if we were lucky enough to survive the trip ourselves. :)

Registered
2019 Ascent Limited, 2015 WRX, 2022 OB Onyx
Just got my Ascent Onyx a couple days ago and I鈥檓 loving it so bad that i just needed to share/vent a little excitement haha this forum already helped with a couple doubts, can鈥檛 wait to see everyone鈥檚 setup!
This is my new Babyru 馃槃

Going for a roadtrip to Colorado and Utah all the way from Miami, FL with my girl and 5 dogs (i know, crazy right! 馃槄) by end of the month, excited to see how it drives and looks in snowy conditions 馃槑

View attachment 15064
Of course any one of these parks deserve more time if possible. You will love driving your Ascent in the mountains of Colorado.

Registered
21 Ascent Premium, 18 Outback Ltd 2.5
Liking the black on white look!! Congrats on the new ride and be sure to let us know how your trip is going along the way!

And post a pic of the dogs fully loaded please!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And my head is still spinning over the 5 dog part of your post. Your dogs must be WAY better behaved than the 5 dogs we know and love. We've got 3 and our grown daughter has 2, and if we took a road trip that long with those 5 dogs... well, our $40,000 car would be lucky to still be worth $1500 by the time the trip was over. Mostly likely we'd be unloading it at a local junk shop afterwards, if we were lucky enough to survive the trip ourselves. :)
lol!
Yeah, not too crazy about the idea of taking them all but we should survive as well as the car 馃槄 i got all the rear seat protectors from Subaru, cargo liner from Weather Tech and all 3 row mats from Tuxmats plus a couple of hammocks for extra protection haha still need to figure something out for the space in between front seats and the captain chairs and gap between captain chairs and 3rd row. Help! 馃槀

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Liking the black on white look!! Congrats on the new ride and be sure to let us know how your trip is going along the way!

And post a pic of the dogs fully loaded please!!
Thanks! haha will try my best to stay tuned! 馃槃
And yeah, i had to reserve this one when found out there weren鈥檛 any other white ones coming before my trip. Super happy about the color choice

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice color. Get a car vacuum so you can vacuum your car along the way. Enjoy your new car and your road trip!
thanks! And i will indeed鈥 blowing their coats the day before we leave but that won鈥檛 last long as we own 4 huskies and 1 lab 馃く馃敨馃ぃ

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Of course any one of these parks deserve more time if possible. You will love driving your Ascent in the mountains of Colorado.
Oh im sure i will love it hehe thank you for the park recommendations鈥. Already checked and 3 out of the 5 will be within 10-30 minutes from where we鈥檒l be staying 馃檶馃徏馃槑

1 - 12 of 12 Posts