Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am currently looking to buy a Subaru Ascent by the end of this year/early next year. I need help finding the best dealership in the westchester county area preferably. I live in White Plains, NY, I wanted to hear of any positive and negative feedback towards the dealers and service experience around that area. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,907 Posts
You may find it beneficial to work with forum sponsor LIberty Subaru in NJ. (see the vendor section for more information) You don't have to buy from someone super local and can service anywhere. Dan at Liberty has made a LOT of people very happy...

Reactions: Erick S.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You may find it beneficial to work with forum sponsor LIberty Subaru in NJ. (see the vendor section for more information) You don't have to buy from someone super local and can service anywhere. Dan at Liberty has made a LOT of people very happy...
Thank you! I will check that dealership

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you are willing to take a drive, Garavel Subaru in Norwalk CT is fantastic. They are also very mod friendly. I bought a BRZ from them back in 2013 and even after I boosted it they still did warranty work for free.

·
Administrator
10,987 Posts
Call my friend Dan Meola at @Liberty Subaru and tell him I sent you. 201-261-0900x102

·
Registered
15 Posts
I purchased my Ascent from Brewster Subaru, pretty good experience but they are not budging on MSRP pricing.
I dealt with Kristen. we purchased 2 Subaru's from her from Rye Subaru and now she works at Brewster and went though her for our 3rd Subaru which was the Ascent.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I am currently looking to buy a Subaru Ascent by the end of this year/early next year. I need help finding the best dealership in the westchester county area preferably. I live in White Plains, NY, I wanted to hear of any positive and negative feedback towards the dealers and service experience around that area. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.
I have bought several from Bill Kolb in Orangeburg, been happy everytime. No pressure sales, service has been decent as well.

·
Super Moderator
3,907 Posts
but they are not budging on MSRP pricing.
That would be a deal-killer for me given the pricing that can easily be had elsewhere...even with constrained supplies. "Anybody" can get up to 2% below invoice merely by participating in the VIP program with a charity, too, and many dealers will do better than that.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That would be a deal-killer for me given the pricing that can easily be had elsewhere...even with constrained supplies. "Anybody" can get up to 2% below invoice merely by participating in the VIP program with a charity, too, and many dealers will do better than that.
The terms do confuse me. Does MSRP also include accessories? I did get $2K below the sticker price. MSRP was $34,395, so if you do look at the price they gave me after deducting accessories.

I did get the car for $33,086, so about 3% off MSRP. Plus the loyalty & build coupons for $1,500.

·
Super Moderator
3,907 Posts
MSRP is "Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price" which is "sticker" price....for the vehicle. Accessories have their own MSRP individually but are included in the total on the "sticker". Personally, I don't even look at MSRP. I use Invoice as my starting point for both the vehicle and the accessories. The only thing that's not negotiable is the destination charge. Coupons for rebates and incentives should not come into play until AFTER the price of the vehicle is negotiated. They are part of your payment, not part of your deal.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Dan Meola Liberty Subaru I drove 65 miles to get my vehicle from him. He will give you a writtne price right over the phone and then email it to you. No games no BS no come on down and lets talk.

Also get a great deal on an extended warranty from them I got the Subaru Gold 8-8- with $100 deductible for $1020.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Another vote for Bill Kolb. Very satisfactory buying experience and nothing at all disturbing about my two service visits. Dealer prices seemed very competitive, which was a surprise.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.