Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really happy that I found this forum. I ordered a Subaru Ascent Limited with the sunroof and speaker package on 24 May and I am super excited about it. I have never been one to buy a new car but my wife and I have been looking to upgrade our Audi Q5 to something bigger. We researched far and wide for used and new 3-row SUVs and the Ascent stood out to us as the best, dollar for dollar purchase that we could make. I am military, so I received a substantial discount on the vehicle and the rest was history.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'm really happy that I found this forum. I ordered a Subaru Ascent Limited with the sunroof and speaker package on 24 May and I am super excited about it. I have never been one to buy a new car but my wife and I have been looking to upgrade our Audi Q5 to something bigger. We researched far and wide for used and new 3-row SUVs and the Ascent stood out to us as the best, dollar for dollar purchase that we could make. I am military, so I received a substantial discount on the vehicle and the rest was history.

Congrats and thank you for your service.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome. You're not ordering from overseas are you?:grin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts