Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just stopping by, I just pre ordered the top trim in Ohio, no discount off MSRP. It should be here end of July. My first Subaru, and my most expensive car purchase.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just stopping by, I just pre ordered the top trim in Ohio, no discount off MSRP. It should be here end of July. My first Subaru, and my most expensive car purchase.
Welcome!

Same here in CT. Nothing less than MSRP - although I will probably lease but will look to take care of it in case I want to purchase it when the term is up. Looking forward to being part of the Subaru family and have been boring my wife over many stats.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Welcome aboard the grueling wait to July! No discounts here in MD as well so don't feel bad. I also wonder if some of those places that are discounting prices will have higher fees to make up for the discount as I haven't heard anyone say it is the out the door price.

·
Registered
357 Posts
welcome !!! hope you enjoy the car when it comes in, I know we cant wait to get ours.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Ha just looking at my first post! And here we wait!!! Who would have though in Mar we’d still be waiting.
right dude hurry up and wait like we are at the dmv

·
Registered
116 Posts
Ha just looking at my first post! And here we wait!!! Who would have though in Mar we’d still be waiting.
right dude hurry up and wait like we are at the dmv
Lol...same boat here! Hurry up and wait like the military. Who would have thought we would be sitting here looking at all these people walk up to dealerships and drive away with their dream cars.

·
Registered
357 Posts
^^^ Right, well at least until my little one is grown up then I can go back to something 2 door and 2 seater again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts