Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my factory order Ascent this past September.

Touring w/the following additions:
~towing package
~auto dimming side mirrors
~all weather floor mats
~cargo mat
~bumper protector
~rear seat back protector

After my 2000 Forester saved my life, having rolled it 5 times (I had help from an uninsured, idiot, driver)... I have been a bit obsessed with Soobs. I traded in my last car, 2016 Crosstrek - which I loved - for this new Ascent.

I bought this car, specifically, to be able to tow a travel trailer. Having never towed, and loyal to Subaru... this was my obvious choice, given the tow rating.

I'm here to learn from others, before I go and purchase my TT... currently considering an AirStream Bambi or nuCamp [email protected] 400. Love the Safari Altos, just unfortunate they aren't available state-side.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello BengalsFan...although I'm from Pittsburgh, so not sure about your username.... :grin::grin:

I am looking forward to learning a bunch here too. We just picked up our Ascent yesterday, a standard Premium with Captain's chair option. My wife has me fully converted to Subaru. She had a 2004ish Outback, then a 2009 Forester, then we got married and bought a 2013 Outback and now the Ascent. We traded in the Outback for the Ascent. I enjoy the Subaru's, but we're hoping the Ascent treats us better than the Outback we traded in. We had more issues than normal with that one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts