Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from the Big Apple, or more specifically the Bronx. The Ascent is my second Subaru. I had had a Toyota Sienna minivan for 14 years and wanted a mid size SUV but didn't want to go with a Highlander or Pilot. I decided to go with the Outback but knew I was settling for smaller vehicle than I really wanted. The Outback is a great car but just not big enough for my needs/wants. When I knew the Ascent would be coming out, I decided to trade in the Outback and ordered the Ascent. I picked up my Ascent the end of September and have very happy with it. Married with two sons and a cat and dog, we love to get out and about to see the scenery. The boys are grown men, but I'm still active with the scout troop and need the space to take scouts and gear for camping and hiking trips. The Ascent has been living up to my expectations so far. Looking forward to many years of reliable Subaru service and adventures.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Welcome BxTony!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.