Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

New member here. I've been reading posts here for a couple weeks, and found this to be a pretty inviting and helpful place! Thank you all.

Through this forum, I learned about the different VIP pricing programs, which helped us secure a deal (ASPCA, @ 2% below invoice) for or new 2019 Ascent order! We are in Erie, PA and worked with New Subaru, which gave no pushback with the VIP pricing program. We just ordered the car for a February delivery.

I hope to continue learning lots from all of you on the forum!

Dexter

·
Registered
685 Posts
Hello everyone!

New member here. I've been reading posts here for a couple weeks, and found this to be a pretty inviting and helpful place! Thank you all.

Through this forum, I learned about the different VIP pricing programs, which helped us secure a deal (ASPCA, @ 2% below invoice) for or new 2019 Ascent order! We are in Erie, PA and worked with New Subaru, which gave no pushback with the VIP pricing program. We just ordered the car for a February delivery.

I hope to continue learning lots from all of you on the forum!

Dexter
Welcome ... Where in the Great State are you?

I spent the 1st 20 years of my life in NE Pa ... Scranton-WB is the closet urban area. I grew up in the woods near the Susquehanna.

I have been in crowded State of Colorado for the last 20 or so. My family homestead is still alive and well.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome ... Where in the Great State are you?

I spent the 1st 20 years of my life in NE Pa ... Scranton-WB is the closet urban area. I grew up in the woods near the Susquehanna.

I have been in crowded State of Colorado for the last 20 or so. My family homestead is still alive and well.
We are in northwestern PA, just outside of Erie. We just moved here from Pittsburgh 2 Summers ago for work. Had an '08 WRX while I was there for years. We also have family down in the South Central part of the state. We've only visited NE PA a couple times, and it's a beautiful part off the state! My wife and I have always talked about moving to the front range area outside of Denver, CO too!

·
Registered
155 Posts
We are in northwestern PA, just outside of Erie. We just moved here from Pittsburgh 2 Summers ago for work. Had an '08 WRX while I was there for years. We also have family down in the South Central part of the state. We've only visited NE PA a couple times, and it's a beautiful part off the state! My wife and I have always talked about moving to the front range area outside of Denver, CO too!
You could call Jason Schoch of Heuberger Subaru via 719-439-3380. He would quote you a good deal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.