Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum, from Oregon.

We're looking to buy an Ascent Premium 7 passenger, hopefully soon. So thought I'd sign up to learn a few things before signing on the dotted lines.

I did get a quote from a local dealer that my son bought his Crosstrek from last year:

Here is your price quote on the new 2019 Subaru Ascent 7 Passenger Premium Option
Package #12

This Ascent comes with CARR CARE COVERAGE:
Lifetime power-train warranty (unlimited time & mileage)
Plus 10 years roadside assistance

Factory added options on this Ascent:popular Package #2A

COLOR :Crystal White Pearl

VIN #K3452520

MSRP $37,758.00

Your Special Internet Price Quote $33,775.00
Plus total DMV fees & Oregon Privilege Tax

Price $33,775.00
Multnomah County DMV $567.00
Oregon Privilege Tax $168.89

Total $34,510.89 Out the door price.

So I'm hoping to get some opinions, maybe info and links on Invoice pricing, so that I can be more comfortable on the deal.

Thanks in advance, and thank you to all for sharing your experiences and expertise.

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Premium
365 Posts
New to the forum, from Oregon.

We're looking to buy an Ascent Premium 7 passenger, hopefully soon. So thought I'd sign up to learn a few things before signing on the dotted lines.

I did get a quote from a local dealer that my son bought his Crosstrek from last year:

Here is your price quote on the new 2019 Subaru Ascent 7 Passenger Premium Option
Package #12

This Ascent comes with CARR CARE COVERAGE:
Lifetime power-train warranty (unlimited time & mileage)
Plus 10 years roadside assistance

Factory added options on this Ascent:popular Package #2A

COLOR :Crystal White Pearl

VIN #K3452520

MSRP $37,758.00

Your Special Internet Price Quote $33,775.00
Plus total DMV fees & Oregon Privilege Tax

Price $33,775.00
Multnomah County DMV $567.00
Oregon Privilege Tax $168.89

Total $34,510.89 Out the door price.

So I'm hoping to get some opinions, maybe info and links on Invoice pricing, so that I can be more comfortable on the deal.

Thanks in advance, and thank you to all for sharing your experiences and expertise.

I have the same car and options purchased up here in Washington and paid $1,000 more, not including sales tax, so in my opinion that sounds like a very good deal, especially since you don't pay sales tax in Oregon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.