Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum, from Oregon.

We're looking to buy an Ascent Premium 7 passenger, hopefully soon. So thought I'd sign up to learn a few things before signing on the dotted lines.

I did get a quote from a local dealer that my son bought his Crosstrek from last year:

Here is your price quote on the new 2019 Subaru Ascent 7 Passenger Premium Option
Package #12

This Ascent comes with CARR CARE COVERAGE:
Lifetime power-train warranty (unlimited time & mileage)
Plus 10 years roadside assistance

Factory added options on this Ascent:popular Package #2A

COLOR :Crystal White Pearl

VIN #K3452520

MSRP $37,758.00

Your Special Internet Price Quote $33,775.00
Plus total DMV fees & Oregon Privilege Tax

Price $33,775.00
Multnomah County DMV $567.00
Oregon Privilege Tax $168.89

Total $34,510.89 Out the door price.

So I'm hoping to get some opinions, maybe info and links on Invoice pricing, so that I can be more comfortable on the deal.

Thanks in advance, and thank you to all for sharing your experiences and expertise.

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Premium
366 Posts
New to the forum, from Oregon.

We're looking to buy an Ascent Premium 7 passenger, hopefully soon. So thought I'd sign up to learn a few things before signing on the dotted lines.

I did get a quote from a local dealer that my son bought his Crosstrek from last year:

Here is your price quote on the new 2019 Subaru Ascent 7 Passenger Premium Option
Package #12

This Ascent comes with CARR CARE COVERAGE:
Lifetime power-train warranty (unlimited time & mileage)
Plus 10 years roadside assistance

Factory added options on this Ascent:popular Package #2A

COLOR :Crystal White Pearl

VIN #K3452520

MSRP $37,758.00

Your Special Internet Price Quote $33,775.00
Plus total DMV fees & Oregon Privilege Tax

Price $33,775.00
Multnomah County DMV $567.00
Oregon Privilege Tax $168.89

Total $34,510.89 Out the door price.

So I'm hoping to get some opinions, maybe info and links on Invoice pricing, so that I can be more comfortable on the deal.

Thanks in advance, and thank you to all for sharing your experiences and expertise.

I have the same car and options purchased up here in Washington and paid $1,000 more, not including sales tax, so in my opinion that sounds like a very good deal, especially since you don't pay sales tax in Oregon.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello AAG,

Thanks. We just started looking, so really had nothing to go by in comparison. So far, that has been the best price I've run across.

I'll be sure to update when we sign.

Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.