Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
New member, but long time Subaru owner. Don't be fooled that those here in Florida don't need AWD. It's great to have it in the torrential downpours we get here in the summer months. We got hooked on Subaru when I was in the Navy in IL in 1995. Fell in love with the AWD capabilities in a sedan (Legacy) that was, at the time, priced lower than the Accords, Camrys, and Taurus' without AWD. Still have that car today as well as a 2007 Legacy. I want the wife to upgrade and get an Ascent. I believe she is onboard for getting a new car since her Legacy is the newest car we own.
We haven't pre-ordered yet, but I am working on convincing her to get the Ascent Touring and figure out which color she'd like. I think I like the Cinnamon Brown Pearl, but I'm trying to let it be HER choice. :smile:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Welcome we ordered the White on brown touring, I loved the CBP but my wife shot me down... I guess it is her car after all.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome to the forum and glad to see that you're interested in the new Ascent. Its going to be quite the step up in terms of size from the Legacy. What is prompting the switch?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts