Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife and I just placed an order for an Ascent Limited 7 Passenger, Magnetite Gray, Black Interior, Sunroof and Nav. We ordered through Mastro Subaru of Orlando, with expected delivery first of February.

We have previously owned a Crosstrek and Forester, but switched to a Ford Expedition about 16 months ago. We cannot wait to get back into a Subaru.

It’s been great reading through all of the topics on the forum, there’s so much good information.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome! You're going to LOVE your new Ascent. Where about in Alabama are you? I'm in Mississippi and ordered mine from Koby in Mobile.

Enjoy flipping through this forum...tons of good info out there.

·
Registered
155 Posts
You will love it, it is great car.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome! You're going to LOVE your new Ascent. Where about in Alabama are you? I'm in Mississippi and ordered mine from Koby in Mobile.

Enjoy flipping through this forum...tons of good info out there.
South Alabama, Dothan area.

And you are right, it’s amazing all the info on here.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi and welcome. I joined this forum as well after reading so many post. A lot of great information and this is the first car/brand that I’ve ever come across something like this lol. Or it could be I’ve just done a lot more research and happened to come across this forum. Did you keep your Expidition. We had a 2018 Sport Explorer but I still like the features in the Ascent much better than the Explorer and the Safety rating for the Explorer did not wow me at all.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi and welcome. I joined this forum as well after reading so many post. A lot of great information and this is the first car/brand that I’ve ever come across something like this lol. Or it could be I’ve just done a lot more research and happened to come across this forum. Did you keep your Expidition. We had a 2018 Sport Explorer but I still like the features in the Ascent much better than the Explorer and the Safety rating for the Explorer did not wow me at all.
We sold the Expedition. The wife is getting a 4D Silverado as company vehicle, so we can use it for any towing. Resale on the Expedition was absolutely terrible, made me miss the Subaru even more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts