Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Ascent in October and seem to be having issues with the Radio and CarPlay. Anyone else have issues with CarPlay connecting? I even got the radio replaced but sometimes the CarPlay won’t connect and then sometimes it connects but I can’t hear anything. I am very frustrated

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have found I have to wait a moment sometimes before connecting my phone. It seems at times if I rush it, it gets “stuck” trying to load up or connect. To solve this, I just unplug it, wait a few seconds, then plug it in again. Don’t know why it does this. I’m blaming it on Apple...

·
Registered
567 Posts
I got my Ascent in October and seem to be having issues with the Radio and CarPlay. Anyone else have issues with CarPlay connecting? I even got the radio replaced but sometimes the CarPlay won’t connect and then sometimes it connects but I can’t hear anything. I am very frustrated

If you do a "Search" for the topic you should find many comments. Generally, the problem is the cord you are using. I was really, really frustrated when it wouldn't charge my phone, but when I used the expensive one that came with the phone, it worked.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.