Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am presently driving a 2016 Crosstrek Premium and am looking to move up in vehicle size by the end of June, which is why I’m here.

My wife and I are considering the Ascent Limited or the Outback 3.6R Touring as our next car. I’ve done a lot of research on both and outside of test driving both, reading what owners have to say is the best research.

I’ve enjoyed reading current owners’ experiences with their Ascents and have found owner feedback helpful, so thank you. It is possible that within the next few months I will be posting as an owner!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Welcome.

I really like 6-Star cars, I have for many years. Mostly Turbos.

The OB forum is a great resource as well. Welcome to fold.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thank you for your advice, traildogck. Although I have not officially registered with an OB site, I have been lurking around a couple.

I have been a member of two Crosstrek enthusiast sites since 2013 after I purchased my first Crosstrek. Both forums have been fantastic resources over the years. I am finding that this site is as equally informative.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.