Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My name in Angie and I am new to the forum. I have owned Subaru's since 2012. I currently own a 2016 crosstrek (also owned a 2013 crosstrek but traded into the 2016). I wasn't planning on getting a new car but when I saw that Subaru was coming out with the ascent, I had to pre order one. I have 5 children and we already have another 7 seater SUV but not everyone can fit into my crosstrek. I placed my pre order in March and was told that the Ascent is due to arrive mid July. I went with the premium package with added on moon roof and navi system. I almost wish I went with the limited option as with the perium with the moon roof and navi isn't too far off from the limited option.

·
Registered
357 Posts
welcome !! lots of good info on here and lots of people were like you on the fence with the premium to limited and limited to touring.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi and Welcome! I am also from VT and put our pre-order in around march too. I was just told that our dealership, Twin City Subaru, will have a demo Ascent there May 22 from 5-8pm. Not sure how far you are from the Barre-Montpelier area but might be worth the trip.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts