Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, All,

I have been interested in the Subaru Ascent since I first heard about it. My wife is also interested - she has a car that she doesn't like, and is considering moving to the Subaru Ascent.

She likes the Blue Abyss Pearl color, and would like the warm ivory interior, but also likes some of the features available only in the Touring Edition. She is not overly fond of the java brown (that's not what she calls it) interior color. Both of us are on the fence regarding the second row seating options, bench seat or captain's chairs, although the Touring comes only with captain's chairs.

It is either a loaded Limited or a Touring . . . Too bad Subaru didn't make it easy by providing the exact options we would like.

Altazi

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Welcome.

I have had my blue Touring for all of one day and it is fantastic. I went with the touring beacause it adds nice little things like ventilated seats (I’m in the hot south Houston area) and rain sense wipers. As far as the interior color goes, I am so colorblind that I don’t care what color it is.

Websites like cars101 go into more detail about the differences between trim levels.

2019 Subaru Ascent 7 passenger research webpage

Good luck making up your mind either way - it’s a great car or SUV.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts