Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in my local dealer last weekend hoping just to see one and test drive. Salesman said they were going to get some in during the week and would keep me posted. Turns out that the pre-order on a Blue Touring backed out so I went in to see it yesterday and came home with it! Traded in my 2010 Outback, so the Ascent is Subaru #2 for us. It was equipped with the all-weather liners, splash guards, cargo tray and rear bumper guard. I've ordered the tow hitch and side body molding to have installed. Not sure I'll keep the all-weather liners as I've always purchased weather-tech but I'm undecided yet. It drives fantastic, we're very excited!

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
I was in my local dealer last weekend hoping just to see one and test drive. Salesman said they were going to get some in during the week and would keep me posted. Turns out that the pre-order on a Blue Touring backed out so I went in to see it yesterday and came home with it! Traded in my 2010 Outback, so the Ascent is Subaru #2 for us. It was equipped with the all-weather liners, splash guards, cargo tray and rear bumper guard. I've ordered the tow hitch and side body molding to have installed. Not sure I'll keep the all-weather liners as I've always purchased weather-tech but I'm undecided yet. It drives fantastic, we're very excited!

Hey!!! That’s my car!!! Looks awesome! Can’t wait to get mine, whenever that might be!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Awesome car! Congrats!! Just curious, if we need to install one infant car seat and one convertible car seat. Which seats would be the best options? Can we install the convertible in the 3rd row? Thanks!
BTW, we are still in our search for Ambassador coupon, if anyone can kindly help? Thank you!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Awesome car! Congrats!! Just curious, if we need to install one infant car seat and one convertible car seat. Which seats would be the best options? Can we install the convertible in the 3rd row? Thanks!
BTW, we are still in our search for Ambassador coupon, if anyone can kindly help? Thank you!!!
From another post on here (I'll see if I can find which thread because the owner posted pictures), it appears you can install both in the 2nd row and move the second row seat forward enough for people to get into the 3rd row without having to put one in the 3rd row. Are you forward facing the convertible or is it still rear facing?

Have you tried reaching out for an Owner's Loyalty Incentive, it seems the Ambassador coupons are name specific and non-transferable? Or are you not already a Subaru owner?

Reactions: apthecoug

·
Registered
92 Posts
From another post on here (I'll see if I can find which thread because the owner posted pictures), it appears you can install both in the 2nd row and move the second row seat forward enough for people to get into the 3rd row without having to put one in the 3rd row. Are you forward facing the convertible or is it still rear facing?

Have you tried reaching out for an Owner's Loyalty Incentive, it seems the Ambassador coupons are name specific and non-transferable? Or are you not already a Subaru owner?
Picture attached

Attachments

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Talk about being in the right place at the right time!! Congratulations. I have a feeling dealers are going to be making quite a few of those calls about pre-orders backing out.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Talk about being in the right place at the right time!! Congratulations. I have a feeling dealers are going to be making quite a few of those calls about pre-orders backing out.
Yep. We got notified today that our first preorder (at a different dealer than the one we will actually be buying from) came in today (after ZERO communication from the salesman). So ours will be one of those backed out ones. We initially ordered the 8-passenger Premium in Crystal White Pearl with black interior and option package 12. But after changing insurance companies, we found out our new insurance company participates in TrueCar pricing and we were able to get under invoice for the same car but with option package 14 and all weather floor mats. It turns out our second order will be CHEAPER than the first. And with an ETA of August, I'm not as sad that we don't have our car today!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts