Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took possession of my Ascent Limited yesterday! :grin: Came in almost 2 months earlier than originally forecast. Awesome car. Engine is a *lot* peppier than I thought it would be. Soaks up bumps fairly well. EyeSight system seems to be working as advertised. So far (OK, it's only been 1 day!) loving it. Looking forward to taking it on atrip next month.

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
Congrats! Hope some others come in early.

When did you pre-order? Did they call you and just say "it's here!"? Was it a surprise?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats! Hope some others come in early.

When did you pre-order? Did they call you and just say "it's here!"? Was it a surprise?

I ordered on May 10. Was originally told a September delivery. Then at the beginning of the month I was told the beginning of August for delivery. On the 7th I received an e-mail it would be here by the 14th. On Monday I got the word it was in & yesterday I picked it up! So, for me, this really accelerated! I hope everyone has a shorter wait time than expected. I know for the dealer I used these things are flying out the door. They don't even have any for people to test drive. People were looking through mine while I was filling out the paperwork. Someone even asked if they could buy it but was told it already sold.:smile:

·
Registered
69 Posts
So jealous! I just ordered mine on Tuesday and am already impatient and my ETA is September. Congrats!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.