Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm in the market for a ascent touring. I live in California. Is this a good deal?

2020 white ascent touring

has the popular "package 3"
Exterior Auto dimming mirror, rear bumper cover cargo tray , rear seat back protector , all weather floor liners, and crossbars
And splash guards

selling 42000
dmv 551
doc 85
electronic filing 30
ca tire tax 8.75
ca sales tax 3892.86

total OTD 46,569.61

Thanks for your input

·
Registered
170 Posts
Norcal? or Socal? I have been looking around and this matches up with kbb new...

PS: I feel, that except for seat back protector and auto dimming mirror, the touring appears well loaded already...so might be better to get floor lines aftermarket?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nor Cal... I hadn't really looked into aftermarket floor lining yet. You said you been looking around as well? What offers have you gotten?

·
Registered
170 Posts
I got one for a limited with tech package for 40K+tax...thats why the 42K with all options for the touring looked good. Can you share the dealer name?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Just bought for $33,650 plus fees, a 2020 Premium w/option Pkg#12 (power rear gate, push button start, dimming side mirrors, HomeLink mirror) and same pkg#3 you got. I'd say $42,000 for the touring is $1,000 under what I would have expected, so; YES! Good deal.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, then I think I'm gonna do it, especially with the .9% apr special going. But I'll probably do the 2.9% 72 months. Thanks for the input everyone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.