Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am new here although I signed in last weekend. I drove Lexus's for 20 years, the past 8 years driving 2010 RX450h. In April, I sold my Lexus, bought my wife a Forester which she loves and put in an order for the Ascent. I also test drove the Ascent earlier this week, and I liked more than the 2018 RX450h Lexus. I am excited to get the Ascent.

Dave

·
Registered
764 Posts
Hello all. I am new here although I signed in last weekend. I drove Lexus's for 20 years, the past 8 years driving 2010 RX450h. In April, I sold my Lexus, bought my wife a Forester which she loves and put in an order for the Ascent. I also test drove the Ascent earlier this week, and I liked more than the 2018 RX450h Lexus. I am excited to get the Ascent.

Dave
Congrats!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Wow, liking it better than Lexus, that says a lot about the Ascent’s driving feel. I can’t wait to test drive it myself.
I always found Lexus to be less sporty and more of a soft feel when compared to similar vehicles. But many people like that feel over a more sporty driving experience.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts