Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Braintrust.
I purchased the Ascent a couple of weeks ago, along with Subaru’s Gold Plus 10 year/100K extended warranty. I was sure that I read somewhere here on the Forum that extended warranty status should be visible in the MySubaru app, but I do not see this anywhere. I’d like to confirm that the warranty has been properly associated with my car - can anyone advise where this information can be found within MySubaru? Many thanks and best wishes to all for a wonderful Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
21 Ascent Premium, 18 Outback Ltd 2.5
477 Posts
Greetings Braintrust.
I purchased the Ascent a couple of weeks ago, along with Subaru’s Gold Plus 10 year/100K extended warranty. I was sure that I read somewhere here on the Forum that extended warranty status should be visible in the MySubaru app, but I do not see this anywhere. I’d like to confirm that the warranty has been properly associated with my car - can anyone advise where this information can be found within MySubaru? Many thanks and best wishes to all for a wonderful Thanksgiving!
It will be listed at the bottom of the "Info" section, but will probably take a bit based on experience. You will also get some related docs in the mail, again after a few weeks.
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Greetings Braintrust.
You should have received a written contract. If not you can request one. I have mine wiht both the dealership and my signatures on it. My extended warranty also shows up under mysubaru. log into mysubaru.com. click on warranty. click on the blue button top right "extend your coverage with added security". You should then see near the bottom under "my coverage" the details of your warranty. Only the contract will show the fine print, but under this location you will see what you purchased and the association.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It will be listed at the bottom of the "Info" section, but will probably take a bit based on experience. You will also get some related docs in the mail, again after a few weeks.
Thanks so much. There is definitely nothing about the extended warranty coverage in this area, so perhaps as you say it is just taking some time to process.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
You should have received a written contract. If not you can request one. I have mine wiht both the dealership and my signatures on it. My extended warranty also shows up under mysubaru. log into mysubaru.com. click on warranty. click on the blue button top right "extend your coverage with added security". You should then see near the bottom under "my coverage" the details of your warranty. Only the contract will show the fine print, but under this location you will see what you purchased and the association.
Thanks. Although there is a reference to the price paid for the Gold Plus coverage in my contract, I did not receive any detailed documentation regarding the coverage. Perhaps it is still processing, but I will check with the dealership about it.

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Thanks. Although there is a reference to the price paid for the Gold Plus coverage in my contract, I did not receive and detailed documentation regarding the coverage. Perhaps it is still processing, but I will check with the dealership about it.
Here is the gold plus contract in full sans my personal information.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts