Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ascent Premium
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We purchased a 2020 Ascent Premium yesterday. It was a demo/loaner for the dealership - 3400 miles. Cinnamon brown. I believe we received a pretty decent discount over brand new for the same trim level. First time in 37 years our primary car has not been a Honda.

We were after the reliable 4WD and all the safety features. Also our opinion was that the ride comfort was better than anything else we tried (including Outback & Forester).

·
Administrator
795 Posts
Welcome to the forums @LRDave,

You will find a lot of useful information here on the forums.

C.

Also...

Quote:

For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
We purchased a 2020 Ascent Premium yesterday. It was a demo/loaner for the dealership - 3400 miles. Cinnamon brown. I believe we received a pretty decent discount over brand new for the same trim level. First time in 37 years our primary car has not been a Honda.

We were after the reliable 4WD and all the safety features. Also our opinion was that the ride comfort was better than anything else we tried (including Outback & Forester).
You got a nice vehicle. Those Ascents are comfortable. I can see why you steered clear of Honda, as they are not what they used to be and the Pilot needs an overhaul.

Be careful about bashing any model of Subaru, these folks are pretty sensitive.

·
Registered
2020 Ascent Premium
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You got a nice vehicle. Those Ascents are comfortable. I can see why you steered clear of Honda, as they are not what they used to be and the Pilot needs an overhaul.

Be careful about bashing any model of Subaru, these folks are pretty sensitive.
I was not bashing Foresters or Outbacks. Up until I drove this particular Ascent, we were going to be picking between a new Forester or Outback. It was just that the driver seating for the Ascent suited me to a tee.

·
Registered
2021 Ascent Touring Brilliant Bronze
104 Posts
I was not bashing Foresters or Outbacks. Up until I drove this particular Ascent, we were going to be picking between a new Forester or Outback. It was just that the driver seating for the Ascent suited me to a tee.
Same with my wife. She does not like my Outback seat. The Ascent seat fit perfect for her.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Maybe "bashing" was too strong of a word. Maybe I should have used the wording "hint of any sign of negative energy." That sounds more Subaruish to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.