Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been following the Ascent since just before its release last year. Wanting to do comparative pricing on a '20 Limited but can't seem to find a list of what components are in each of the Port Installed Options [packages].

Popular Package #4
Popular Package #2
Popular Package #2A
Popular Package #3

Thanks in advance,
GC

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Nope, nothing there re these options that I could find. But like you said, lots of good info although seems to be somewhat limited on the 2020 model so far.

Moving this question over to Subaru Ascent Pricing, Dealers, Orders ...

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
I've been following the Ascent since just before its release last year. Wanting to do comparative pricing on a '20 Limited but can't seem to find a list of what components are in each of the Port Installed Options [packages].

Popular Package #4
Popular Package #2
Popular Package #2A
Popular Package #3

Thanks in advance,
GC
https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/subaru/ascent/2020/options/touring/sd-AACMIU2 drop down menu changes options. Note two drop down menus, one for model trim and the other for packages.

Standalone options are linked on left

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Packout - thanks so much, just noticed your reply after posting on Subaru Ascent Pricing, Dealers, Orders ... jeez, wonder if MSN is the only place its found. Never checked there for pricing before.

Regardless, thanks again for the help!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Nope, nothing there re these options that I could find. But like you said, lots of good info although seems to be somewhat limited on the 2020 model so far.

Moving this question over to Subaru Ascent Pricing, Dealers, Orders ...
The 2020 option packages are the same as those listed for 2019.

·
Registered
108 Posts
By the way, the pricing on the "popular packages" is just the sum price of the individual components. There is no discount for getting the 'popular packages', and any component can be included or excluded.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts