Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been on this forum since the concept of viziv 7 started and Ive been following this forum ever since. I’ve been a big fan of Subaru and almost bought a 2007 Subaru Legacy spec B. However, due to increasing family, we’ve decided to buy a minivan. My 2007 Honda Odyssey got totaled last May 2017. This car was awesome with 150k miles it didnt give ME any issues. I dont like to buy a car and sell or trade IT after 1or2 years. I tend to keep My CAR until 200k miles. So, ive decided to wait for the ascent. IM driving a 2017 nissan Pathfinder -( short term lease)and this CAR is fantastic for my needs. I Dont have any issues with the CVT. To cut the Story short, I pre ordered a magnetite gray limited ascent with ETA next month.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice! Congrats on your new investment. Im also currently waiting for my Subaru Ascent. This will be my first and I hope I’m not disappointed. I’ve been following this forum for some time reading other reviews, some things posted here definitely bring some concern but I really love this vehicle and everything it has to offer I just hope that it performs well and will hold out for the next 5-7 years for me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I’ve been on this forum since the concept of viziv 7 started and Ive been following this forum ever since. I’ve been a big fan of Subaru and almost bought a 2007 Subaru Legacy spec B. However, due to increasing family, we’ve decided to buy a minivan. My 2007 Honda Odyssey got totaled last May 2017. This car was awesome with 150k miles it didnt give ME any issues. I dont like to buy a car and sell or trade IT after 1or2 years. I tend to keep My CAR until 200k miles. So, ive decided to wait for the ascent. IM driving a 2017 nissan Pathfinder -( short term lease)and this CAR is fantastic for my needs. I Dont have any issues with the CVT. To cut the Story short, I pre ordered a magnetite gray limited ascent with ETA next month.
Congrats! We are currently waiting for ours to come in as well, same color and trim. Ready for February to get here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts