1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
411 Posts
Post up some pictures when you get the new ones. I am considering getting a winter only setup in 18's to get more tire options

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$500 for all 4?

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Post up some pictures when you get the new ones. I am considering getting a winter only setup in 18's to get more tire options
I'll definitely do a before and after. The Discount Tire store is right next to my office, so I'll take a pic, drop them off, then take another pic when I pick it up :D

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ironically wheels came in today.... they're being installed now, so should have after pics in an hour or so. Took the before pics on the way to the shop.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Are these the all-silver wheels from the base model or the slightly different black-accented version on the Premium (US) or Touring (Canadian) models? If the latter, are you willing to ship to Canada?

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Are you sure they're the same? We have another thread that they may be slightly different. There's more to a tire than just the diameter (offset, pattern, circumference, etc.)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Yes, when I go to the Discount Tire website, I looked up the same wheels for both the Ascent and for the Outback. The offset, bolt pattern, etc are all the same and the exact same product code fits on both.

2017 Outback:
https://www.discounttire.com/buy-wheels/raceline-shift/p/47185

2019 Ascent:
https://www.discounttire.com/buy-wheels/raceline-shift/p/47185

18x8 Wheels
5-114.30 Bolt Pattern
35 offset

Same for both wheels!

I was using the 2017 Outback to get a decent idea of how they would look in their "wheel configurator" as they don't have a 2019 Ascent picture loaded yet. So I was going back and forth.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Are these the all-silver wheels from the base model or the slightly different black-accented version on the Premium (US) or Touring (Canadian) models? If the latter, are you willing to ship to Canada?
No response/interest? I'm not a tire kicker (or rim in this case). I will even pay shipping if the price is right. Just need a response. Your photos answered my 1st question. Need answer for 2nd.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No response/interest? I'm not a tire kicker (or rim in this case). I will even pay shipping if the price is right. Just need a response. Your photos answered my 1st question. Need answer for 2nd.
Sorry, been a crazy week. Buying a Race-Prepped Mustang so running around getting that done. https://photos.app.goo.gl/kLrEgJ7yM2Sz7hfn6

Canadian shipping has been pretty brutal in the past but if you PM me your zip code, I can check. I also had interest from someone in WI which is cheaper shipping.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
After getting a shipping quote for the ConUS, I can do all 4 for $450 shipped or $400 if you pick them up in the Phoenix area.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just want them out of my garage. I'll take $300 in the Phoenix area, or $350 shipped!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I just want them out of my garage. I'll take $300 in the Phoenix area, or $350 shipped!
Do you still have these? I've been looking for a set of 18s for snows and these would be considerably cheaper than what I'm seeing on Tire Rack. Would you still be willing to ship to NY? My zip is 12148.

Thanks!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sold!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts