Subaru Ascent Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't see a classified section yet so please feel free to delete this if its not allowed mods

I am selling my brand new Crossbar Aero's for the Ascent. I have decided to go with the Yakima bars and plan on going with a rooftop tent. Wanted the strength of steel bars for that setup. Posted locally on craigslist but figured maybe someone on here would want them. I really don't want to ship because I no longer have the box but if someone is willing to pay the shipping costs ill consider. These were picked up from the dealer 4 days ago and installed 3 days ago to get the measurements. They have seen no load.

MSRP: $201
Dealer Cost: $130
yours for $100

Reactions: Burutoo

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just found the classified section. very sorry. Can a mod move this thread please?

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
I didn't see a classified section yet so please feel free to delete this if its not allowed mods

I am selling my brand new Crossbar Aero's for the Ascent. I have decided to go with the Yakima bars and plan on going with a rooftop tent. Wanted the strength of steel bars for that setup. Posted locally on craigslist but figured maybe someone on here would want them. I really don't want to ship because I no longer have the box but if someone is willing to pay the shipping costs ill consider. These were picked up from the dealer 4 days ago and installed 3 days ago to get the measurements. They have seen no load.

MSRP: $201
Dealer Cost: $130
yours for $100
Keep us posted on this rooftop tent please :) My gf and I have been discussing one. Also curious what the difference between the bars is.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sold!

Reactions: First285
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.