Subaru Ascent Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of mats that we used for two weeks in our Touring. I don't want to throw them away, but don't need them cluttering the garage. I'd like to connect them with another owner at a fair price. I do have a large box I can ship them in, or meet me near Milwaukee, WI.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm curious, since almost 80 people have read this post... what can I do to make this more enticing? These are $132 new. What's a fair price to get them into the hands of a new owner? I was thinking $50, is it too much?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I'm curious, since almost 80 people have read this post... what can I do to make this more enticing? These are $132 new. What's a fair price to get them into the hands of a new owner? I was thinking $50, is it too much?
It's not a pricing problem, but rather a problem with the demand for the OEM mats.

$50 is more than fair, provided that somebody is set to buy the OEM mats. I think some people got the all weather mats with their car already or have bought/will buy one of the aftermarket solutions. Personally I am holding out to see what the Husky mats look like, and hopefully see if MAXpider makes a set in the near future. The aftermarket solutions have better coverage for the easily-damaged thin carpet in out cars.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Yeah, probably the wrong place to try to sell them. Chances are, most people here already have them. Try ebay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.