Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Subaru ascent 2019 Turing black
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Всем привет! Сегодня сделал переднюю маску капота, крыльев и полоску на крышу пленкой. Бампер не получился, так как сколов уже много. Так же полностью проклеил все кромки дверей, задние ворота и нижние пороги дверей.headlight armor.
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Photograph Grille

Tire Wheel Car Automotive lighting Hood
Window Automotive side-view mirror Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Grille Automotive tire

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Grille Automotive side marker light

·
Registered
2021 Ascent Premium w/ package 12
7 Posts
Всем привет! Сегодня сделал переднюю маску капота, крыльев и полоску на крышу пленкой. Бампер не получился, так как сколов уже много. Так же полностью проклеил все кромки дверей, задние ворота и нижние пороги дверей.headlight armor.

AKA:
Hello everyone! Today I made the front mask of the hood, fenders and a strip on the roof with a film. The bumper did not work out, as there are already a lot of chips. I also completely glued all the edges of the doors, the rear gates and the lower thresholds of the doors. headlight armor.

Been thinking of doing this also. With our 1st 8000+ miles road-trip just completed, I have a couple of very small rock chips that will get touched-up. Then doing the clear paint protection film for the hood, front bumper, & front fenders seems like a worthy investment. Thanks for the push in the right direction.

Reactions: Andrei Ukraine
1 - 2 of 2 Posts