Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up our new 2019 Abyss Blue Ascent Touring yesterday. Love it so far!

It’s replacing our 2015 Carbide Gray Outback 3.6R and will be sharing the garage with our 2017 Legacy 3.6R.

Thoughts on the Ascent so far:

-infotainment system is far superior to the 2015 and 2017 versions, it’s not even close. For starters it actually connects to our iPhones via USB to play music reliably.

-great power compared to the 3.6, especially at altitude (6000 feet altitude). Since we are still breaking her in I haven’t pushed it, but I can feel that she wants to run. ?

-Rides and corners great and the cabin is noticeably quieter than the Outback or Legacy

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
It looks great!!! I have that exact trim and color ordered as well...hard to wait until it gets here. Last time I checked about a week ago with my dealer arrival was still late July. Hopefully I can have that beauty sitting in my drive soon too!!! Enjoy!!

Reactions: calimomofboys

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Just picked up our new 2019 Abyss Blue Ascent Touring yesterday. Love it so far!

It’s replacing our 2015 Carbide Gray Outback 3.6R and will be sharing the garage with our 2017 Legacy 3.6R.

Thoughts on the Ascent so far:

-infotainment system is far superior to the 2015 and 2017 versions, it’s not even close. For starters it actually connects to our iPhones via USB to play music reliably.

-great power compared to the 3.6, especially at altitude (6000 feet altitude). Since we are still breaking her in I haven’t pushed it, but I can feel that she wants to run. ?

-Rides and corners great and the cabin is noticeably quieter than the Outback or Legacy
With a nice trade-in like that, you should only owe about $10,000 on the new ride. Seriously though, the Outback used car lot should be filling up significantly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts