Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my ascent for 2 months now. Still getting used to it! I'm noticing that the front cabin is very dark at night when I open the either of the front doors. In contrast, the rear cabin is much brighter, with all 4 of the side lights illuminated. Is there a setting to change the front cabin lighting?

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Premium
366 Posts
I have had my ascent for 2 months now. Still getting used to it! I'm noticing that the front cabin is very dark at night when I open the either of the front doors. In contrast, the rear cabin is much brighter, with all 4 of the side lights illuminated. Is there a setting to change the front cabin lighting?
No way to make the standard front lighting brighter, other than replacing the bulbs with LEDs. There's a thread or two on this forum where members have done just that, using Dioded Dynamics bulbs I believe.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Are you sure the two lights by the sunglasses holder are lighting up? There’s a 3 position switch up there. Make sure you’ve selected the front lights to click on when you open the doors

That being stated the lights are rather dim overall throughout the vehicle. I’m going to replace em all with LEDs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts